Sunday, December 2

My Solitude !?

I have not changed,
I am only taking a break,
not from the people around,
but from the life around.

Trying to figure out things,
trying to stock take,
trying to keep myself busy,
away from those thoughts.

Have I changed,
Maybe, I can't be sure,
but the change in me,
does not demean you.

Its not that I don't need you,
but its only that,
I need my self with me.
I need to figure some things out,
get used to certain things,
chart a new path.

I wish you could understand,
I know you are trying,
but I also know you won't,
because we are just,
two different people at the end !!!

All I need you to understand is,
I need my solitude,
and when I am OK,
I will come running back to you !!!

And I know,
you will understand this !!!

Thanks for being there !!!

"Darr yeh lagta hai,
Kya yeh sapna hai,
Ab jo apna hai,
Kal woh kahan hai ? "
[KKG]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have I changed , Maybe .. I am not sure. But change in me does not demean you !!
I wonder , then why People say " You have changed a lot, since I met you".. why does it bothered to them , if it doesn't demean them .