Sunday, December 2

Mentality of an MCP??

I was having this chat with du2 , below is a part from the conversation, that made me think.

kid : My friend was washing clothes, and I told him, get married.
du2 : You boys have the same mentality !!!
...
kid : And He said, "What will happen then, Now I am washing one's then I will wash two's !!"

Later I went on thinking of that mentality statement. I don't what enticed me, what she was saying, was right to an extend. One cannot expect to get married just because you want someone to wash your clothes, there got to be a more sensible reason.

But I guess it has nothing to do with mentality. I mean, could it be wrong, because whenever I go home, I expect my mom to take care of me. Does that tell me there's something wrong with my mentality ? Or expecting your spouse to take care somethings for you is wrong ? I mean, I am sure the person on the other side will also have some expectations ... and thats a definite.

May be this will qualify me to be an MCP, but that's OK. I think there is nothing wrong if I think some of the things to be taken care by someone else.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so true..some ppl are jst like..."#*##"