Sunday, December 9

The Good Morning Mail !!!

There are times when everything is going wrong...and there are times when everything just clicks...well for me... these days its the former one!!


Friday morning, at work, I received a general Good Morning Forward from one of my friends. Usually I don't feel the need to respond to any of the forwards that I receive (sometimes I even delete them without reading them itself!!). But on that particular day, I did. And I did it in style which not many would want to repeat !!!

It so happened, that the particular mail, was sent to one of my another friend, couple of his colleagues, and it had the addresses of two ladies in the CC list. Well I wondered, why in the CC list and not with all of us.

I simply pressed ALT+L, deleted all the ids from the To field except his and my friend's. Wrote something about the ladies (it was something like, if they are single we are ready to mingle !! ) and sent the mail !!!

Did you notice something wrong ??

Well I did, as soon as the mail was out of my outbox, I realised, I didn't delete the CC list !!!

And so my day started on Friday.

The mail was aptly titled. "Good Morning"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No Worries!

If you get hit by high-healed sandals, you will remember it the next time.

If you don’t get hit, no need to remember!!!

Avinash Sawant said...

Good one
Please subscribe to my Good morning mail list at
http://www.goodmorning-email.blogspot.com/

www.BestGoodMorningEmail.com

Your Sis said...

I miss these funny stories... why don't you write anymore??? And in case you still write, why don't you share anymore???

Anonymous said...

Hilarious!!!