Saturday, October 28

...the moment....

What's it about the mountains ... that draws me towards them
The clouds around, its just mystic ...i get the feeling of being what I can be...
The same insight that draws back from a long time..of being above the world and oblivious to what is beneath...

The clouds..also cover whats above.. they allow me to just be there.. in the moment...and absorb whats around me...in the moment.. where I can be free or I am !

The peaks..so high.. wonder how it would be to stand on top...view down below....the clouds touching them like...a mother covers her child... is it a hidden mystery..or just a simple game of hide and seek.. whatever..it just draws me towards it.

There is water...and from there..its totally a different story.. its like a stage set...for the nature to do its tandem dance...

The wind blows..with me sometimes..and against me the others... both the feelings are different...they are unique , they cant be compared with each other.. like I once did...they just tell different stories of their own...and again.. all it takes a second ... alone..the eyes closed...the moment...it will be always there..and is sure..

Only thing missing is ...may be the droplets..no matter how much it is not wanted ... but its fun ..when it is there..all one needs to do is to leave what he has then and there..its all about the moment.. and there are so many of these here...
It makes you feel in air...no the heart is not sinking...but the heart is alive...its feeling and wanting all the more..all the time.. but too much of any thing is bad.. is it not ?

The colors are there...but they dont attract me.. "God must be a painter.. thats why..maybe.. he has so many colors in life...", this is true...from green , yellow, orange to red..all are here..some are brown...but the colors do not attract...they are only colors...like the ups and downs..but i m not crazy enough for them..there is something else..that i want...

There is so much beauty..the water the mountains the clouds and the trees.. I am seeing what I have always... But now I dont believe it...there is something missing...but still it is better from the place I am coming from and where I will be soon going...

All I am trying is to hold on to the moments.. to get the most out of them now.. and for the future that is to come...
the steps that I take...
drag me back...
for the hour I spent...
a moment ticks by

No comments: