Saturday, February 3

Dreams

It is said, in Dreams, all your senses are ...to some extend....active except the sense of smell. I agree with that. Of all my Dreams I remember, there is not a single one in which I remember smelling something. I remember seeing, feeling the temperatures, hearing, tasting but I don't remember any smell.

For past some time, I have tried to work on my senses, when ever I remember to and also have the time for. I say it is an easy way re-living those cherished moments which happen to stay with time. Though blurriness increases with time, I have been able to trace back to many years back. To do all this, I have always started with something I like and trying to feel the texture, the taste, the smell. Though interestingly I haven't been able to smell, for the last couple of times
I have tried.

Interestingly, I think, am I living a Dream for all these times ??

I was angry that
No one told me that Life will be difficult...
until I realized
No one told me it would be easy ...

Its just what I have chosen it to be !!

1 comment:

kid_unltd said...

Talking of Smell, I think one should see the movie 'Perfume'. Its an interesting offbeat with a psychic twist. Hope you like it...I have seen it half.. and soon I will be completing the other half!!