Saturday, February 3

Diet Coke ??

Well since childhood, I have like the taste of Diet Coke compared to the normal Coca-Cola. I was never able to explain why !! Even when we all would go out somewhere, and every one would order the normal drinks (including the gals) and would settle for the normal stuff, I will always give a try for the Diet one. Whenever I have returned with the Diet, I have been given curious looks, implying.. Weight Conscious ??
I have never been able to put a counter statement to it.. and soon I stopped even replying to it.. just the normal grin of mine.

Every one knows, my taste buds drool over strong coffee, with strong smell as well as bitter chocolates, not the regular cocoa less ones available normally. Black Espresso Coffee, Irish Coffee (without alcohol obviously in India) and 60+ % cocoa content chocolates.

After much looking up on the internet, I realized, it was not these things in particular that intrigued me, but the Caffeine content. Though ofcourse, the smell of Strong Coffee is still the best !!!

Diet Coke contains more Caffeine compared to the Normal Coca-Cola !!

I guess this would be the same probable reason why we prefer Thums-Up (its Thums -Up not Thumbs-Up !! ) over Coca-Cola and Coca-Cola over Pepsi

No comments: