Tuesday, March 27

You are not as dumb as you look !!

While I was coming to work, something just shot into my mind from the memory lanes.
There was a cricket match between the Sri Lankans and Zimbabweans at the Harare Sports Club. Looking back hard I remember it was a Test Match. I was part of the Sports Club guys who had some duties assigned. One of them was the checking the right people are entering in the tobbacco stands, which were meant for the few privileged. There were tickets which were had a certain stamp. People with those tickets were only allowed inside.

The problem was, some of the clever ones, were passing on the same ticket to their friends, once they entered inside the stands from the sides. So we had to come with some thing that would do away with these kind of things. I simply blurted out, we can tear that stamped portion and keep it with us. It was the most obvious thing to me as well as the first thing that came to my mind. It actually was a good idea also.

And pat came the reply:

"Good Idea, You are not dumb as you look !!"

No comments: