Saturday, December 9

Obsession

I recently realised how obsessed I am with ... myself !! Does this mean that I am all self-centered. Lets just take it I am .. so it is something wrong ?? Do I need to improve it or it is just one of those small things that define me... things which are part of my Characteristic Equation which do not have a very high weight but they do shape up my day to day life ...

Well this obsession, or whatever it is.. has help me realise what factors govern that equation of mine...and it also helps me understand.. on rare occasions though... what others think of me..as I end up asking certain questions which many 'normal' people don't ask... and may be it is some extended talk of the 'I like U' stuff I talked about earlier, only hurdle in that is people should be willing to give an honest opinion, the brunt truth..

This obsession also find me critically taking everything that i have assimilated over a period of time, which may be a year, a month, a day or a simple conversation... and then trying to link up things that have no relation at all between themselves.. but then I look for he omens, the signs which may be just there.. and I may have lost them, missed them.. but I do later realise things.. which just fall in place..

I know I am slow to realize things which are following a pattern.. which are there in front of me.. and are very obvious.. its not that I am dumb ( and whatever made you think that for that matter ??) ...its only that I have better thoughts ... in my mind.. with which I would rather spend time on.. about myself.. then something else.. which is simple going on around me .. falling in to pattern.. it doesn't matter .. that later I may realise it should have been taken account..but I am sorry.. right now.. I am in my own world...!!

No comments: