Wednesday, August 23

Mt. Fuji

Had been waiting, to set my self loose...what better way then to climb in the wilderness, on something challenging...yet some thing beautiful...
The curtains were there..with the initial scare of the sky crying down.. oh what a pity...but it was not the way...things had to turn out.... I had to runaway.. and sure I did..

What was it like.. when you are again at the world's view.. with the sun on ur face...while u face the world...oh sure there was that feelin....the little slip..the freedom...but then that was not to be..
instead it was a very conscious effort to remain sane, that effort, to again fit into the group of the socalled 'mature'. But yeah, It was different than daily things...It was like me again.. the same ol' kid..trying to enjoy what is mine...being alone in the crowd...its difficult at times.. but it was fun..


It was the same ..like to remain under a zillion stars staring down from the sky.. like the sky is lit at night with lights in a distant city..but no they were not here this time.. alas.. memories remain..places change....

lookin forward for the next one though...where it will be me again..jst me..!!

No comments: